As a graphic designer at The Digital Ring, you'll be responsible for conceptualizing and creating designs that support our clients' broader digital marketing strategy. We're looking for someone with a wide range of design ability. Websites, digital ads, GIFs, logos, packaging, signage, brand guides, emails, direct mailers... you'll do it all (although the majority of your work will lean digital). You'll also need to be highly organized and efficient, and possess top-notch communication skills, as you'll be collaborating with various internal teams and clients.
Why This Job Doesn’t Suck
We can promise you this: No two days — or even two projects — will be the same. One minute you'll be wireframing a new website for a whimsical cupcake shop; the next — you'll be dreaming up a new logo for an emerging CBD brand. This means you'll never be bored (quite the opposite, in fact). You'll get to flex your designing prowess, stretch your creative capabilities, and grow your talent. And you'll get to do it in a fun (we mean it), collaborative, and supportive workplace that happens to be a three-time winner of Madison Magazine's Best Places to Work award.
You’re Right for this Job if…
You have at ~1-3 years of graphic design experience. It also helps if you:
- Have the skill and confidence to provide and advocate for fresh perspectives and new, creative ideas
- Are a self-starter who can work efficiently and independently
- Possess excellent communication skills and can develop great working relationships with internal teams and clients alike
- Have excellent prioritization and organizational skills that allow you to juggle competing demands
- Respond positively to and learn from constructive feedback
- Are resilient and positive — even in difficult situations
- Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife
- Have a good sense of humor and can mesh well with a fun, lively crew
- MUST: Be Adobe proficient
- BONUS POINTS: Have experience designing websites
Where Will This Take Me?
Excel in the graphic design role and you'll have the opportunity to move into a more senior, strategy-focused position where you'll help determine our clients' broader, forward-looking creative direction.
If you have a portfolio, we'd love to see it! In addition to a resume / cover letter, please include a link to your digital portfolio in the “Website” field below OR send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org