Our search engine optimization (SEO) department is hitting the big leagues and we’re looking for someone to come in swinging for the fences. If you’re an experienced SEO associate or specialist looking to take the next leap forward, then you’ll want to go after this position. We’re looking for a passionate SEO professional who embraces the startup life, has a deep understanding of what is needed to achieve success in an agency setting, and who geeks out about everything SEO and analytics.
WHY THIS JOB DOESN’T SUCK
In this position, SEO account management and reporting are just the beginning. You'll be an integral part of building our SEO team, developing best practices, honing our processes and procedures, and expanding our team of SEO mavens that will help you deliver the absolute best results for our clients.
YOU’RE RIGHT FOR THIS JOB IF…
Some of your friends would say that you’re a bit too in love with SEO. It also helps if you have:
- Two or more years of experience managing SEO clients in an agency setting
- Experience with and expert knowledge of both technical and content SEO concepts, tools, research, analysis, reporting, and execution
- The ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Advanced web analytics experience
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills
“TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS JOB,” YOU SAY.
Here at TDR, our SEO department is tasked each day with everything from technical and content recommendations to full-scale audits and ongoing tracking. The team is commonly working hand-in-hand with clients to develop the SEO strategies, develop custom reporting solutions, build relevant content, and troubleshoot everything from tracking to crawl errors. Most importantly, you'll be integral to ensuring we're delivering the why, when, and how of SEO (not simply "what") to our clients through insightful and action-oriented reporting and analysis.
WHERE WILL THIS TAKE ME?
There's no stopping you if you're a dedicated leader, mentor, and problem solver. You’ll have the opportunity to mold and shape the SEO offerings for our agency and determine the scope and scale of the department. Prove yourself in these areas and you may just find yourself running the entire department.