Who is BrightLink?
BrightLink is a consultative, industry thought-leader offering services and technology for the professional credentialing industry. At our core, we are passionate about helping people better their lives through demonstration of skills. We build technology that delivers cognitive assessments and manages professional credentialing programs.
Who are we looking for?
BrightLink is looking for a Customer Success Associate to help support innovative solutions that create remarkable experiences for our clients. This individual will work to assist customers with any troubles or inquiries they may have and must do so with a service-oriented and personable attitude.
In addition, we look for candidates who embrace our company core values. These core values reflect who we are, and provide both company-wide and individual guidance:
- Be remarkable
- Practice humble service
- Nurture enduring partnerships
- Always drive to deliver
- Seek pragmatic perfection
- Create positive personal growth
- Engage in camaraderie
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Drive customer success as a point of contact for customers, advocating for their interests and giving voice to their feedback.
- Prioritize and respond to inbound customer inquiries
- Assess the customer's needs and translate into solutions
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation
- Assist with implementation of user guides
- Improve system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes
- Build customer relationships to ensure customer retention and growth
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-6 years of previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- People Oriented
- Servant Leader
- Technical Aptitude
- Ability to tailor communication strategy to your audience
- Well Organized
- Strong internal drive to deliver on commitments
- A sense of ownership, urgency, and personal pride in your work
- Not required, but a plus: Training Experience
- Not required, but a plus: Experience with JIRA and/or WalkMe
- Not required, but a strong plus: In-depth knowledge of the credentialing industry and understanding of market needs
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & PTO
- Health Insurance
- Discounted Company Cell Phone Plan
- Reading Reward Program
- Quarterly Team / Company Activities
- Personal or Professional Growth Conference Stipends
- Friday Family Lunches for You, Your Spouse and Children
- Casual Dress Environment
- Paid Recess - Everyday!
- Awesome, Collaborative and Open Work Environment