We look for a seriously organized, leadership-minded problem solver who wants to jump into the weeds of a project. You’re probably detail oriented, have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once, and don’t solve problems the same old way every time. You’re smart & resourceful; with an ability to learn quickly and are comfortable figuring-things-out-as-you-go. This role does involve 15-20% travel.
At least 2 or more years of project management, market research, client relationship management, event coordinator, marketing event coordinator, or other similar backgrounds.
What you’ll do:
- Manage & track project budgets.
- Keep the Senior Director / Director and other members of the team organized and on track for key project deliverables.
- Source and coordinate session details, while acting as a resource for team members until project completion.
- Create an intentional and meaningful project experience based on project objectives.
- Be a thought partner throughout the design and implementation of a project.
- Proactively support project teams by staying up on industry trends, client industries, and strategy methodologies.
- Support and lead organizational operations.
How we’ll know it’s working out:
- Projects are efficient and profitable.
- The team recognizes the value you bring through your hustle, adaptability, attention to detail, professionalism, and willingness to go above and beyond.
- Client relationships are strengthened because you were able to identify challenges, create solutions, and enhance the overall project experience.
- You’re able to adapt quickly to changing organizational needs.
- The organization benefits from your hustle and willingness to lean-in as a key contributor and leader in identifying and improving company operations.
What we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial — get things done, take smart risks, try new approaches.
- Mindset of being proactive vs reactive.
- Strong attention to detail and a strive for excellence.
- Professional communication experience with clients and internal teams.
- Savvy user of Google Suite, Microsoft, etc and are able to “pick up” on new platforms quickly.
If you’re interested in this role, attach your resume and include a note telling us why and how you’d be a great fit. Additionally, please include a video that is 2-minutes or less (taken with your phone is fine–doesn’t need to be fancy!) telling us what you think it means to be entrepreneurial. BONUS: At the end of the video, tell us your favorite karaoke song and give us a ten-second clip of you singing your favorite part of the song. (Yes, we’re serious.) ****** The easiest way to do this is to upload your video to a private YouTube channel and then insert the link in our online application.