The Ad Masters is seeking exceptionally bright, self-motivated, highly focused individuals to support our CEO who is opening an office in Warsaw, Poland. Come be a part of a multinational team that is headquartered in Chicago. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to jump in and take on tasks proactively. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without needing specific direction or having to know the complete picture. Apply with us, and we will consider you for any open positions.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; ensures the schedule is organized efficiently, prioritizing most important items and resolving all conflicts
- Researches prioritize and follow up on issues, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Works closely and effectively with executives to proactively keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent judgment and decision-making ability
- Upper Intermediate English