The Ad Masters is seeking an exceptionally bright, self-motivated, highly focused individual to support our CEO in Kyiv, Ukraine where we have just opened an office. Come be a part of a multinational team that is headquartered in Chicago. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to jump in and take on tasks proactively. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without needing specific direction or having to know the complete picture. Experience working with distributed teams and international time zones a plus.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to partner with the executive team to create a seamless support environment, to think and plan ahead, to handle multiple concurrent responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chairman/CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; ensures the schedule is organized efficiently, prioritizing most important items and resolving all conflicts.
- Composing and preparing correspondence and presentations noting and respecting confidentiality.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel including international travel, itineraries, and agendas.
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chairman/CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Chairman/CEO's office and department/business unit heads; maintains credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the Chairman/CEO to proactively keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Effectively manages a variety of special projects for the Chairman/CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Chairman/CEO's ability to effectively direct the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with internal and external clients.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience supporting a C-Suite Executive or equivalent.
- High proficiency with MS Office including Word, Outlook (specifically calendar management), Excel, PowerPoint.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Experience working independently and handling sensitive, confidential material discreetly.
Benefits and Culture:
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth, skills development
- Semi-Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Open Work Environment
- Corporate Presence at Industry Leading Tradeshows
- Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver Center - Creative Quarter Private Office);
- Soundproof Phone and Meeting Rooms
- Full Kitchen with Unlimited Free Snacks in the office (Cookies, Coffee, Tea)
- Monthly In-Office Catered Lunches
- Annual Holiday Party
- Close-Knit Family Atmosphere
- Company Sponsored Team-Building Events
- National Holidays Off and 12 days PTO
- Work alongside a Native English speaker from Chicago