The Ad Masters is seeking a dynamic and creative Junior Social Media Manager to fulfill a key "hands-on" role as part of our Marketing team. The Junior Social Media Manager will work on a team responsible for managing and implementing all social media platforms for The Ad Masters. The successful candidate should have a vast knowledge of all social media platforms and be proficient in how to make social media work from a business perspective. The successful candidate will help to author message content, implement our social media management tools/software, and use analytics to guide the overall direction of our social marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will work within a team monitoring and responding to online commentary and brand perception to ensure our brands and identities are positioned well as it relates to reputation management and will serve as the "voice" of the Brand online. Experience in the IT industry is highly preferred, but not required. Qualities desired for this scope of the role include strong organizational skills, exceptional communication, and planning ability. Given the many dimensions of the role, the ability to multi-task and flexibility will also be desirable traits of the candidate.
The Ad Masters is a Chicago, Illinois-based technology company focused on eCommerce. It is dedicated to improving user experiences by taking advantage of the latest capabilities of emerging web development frameworks coupled with inventive business concepts. The Ad Masters has its sights set on the future of direct marketing and e-commerce
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications skills
- Passionate about social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and their various features (stories, live video, hyperlapse, boomerang, etc.)
- Has a base knowledge of social media advertising best practices (particularly Facebook)
- Proven Project Management and Execution experience
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced environment; often with several key deadlines
- Proven ability to accomplish goals both individually and as part of a team
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment