The Ad Masters is looking for a Driver to assist our CEO in Kyiv, Ukraine. The Ad Masters is seeking exceptionally bright, self-motivated, highly focused individuals to support our CEO in Kyiv where we have just opened an office. Come be a part of a multinational team that is headquartered in Chicago.
The driver is responsible for taking passengers to and from their homes, recreational pursuits, and workplaces using a vehicle. The driver will primarily assist our busy CEO who requires assistance throughout the week including evenings and weekends. The driver offers point-to-point services and in some cases also sight-seeing trips in Kyiv, Ukraine. The driver should have access to a luxury sedan for transportation. They are also required to help their passengers to get in and out of the car, run errands, and carry luggage.
- Extremely reliable, dependable and PUNCTUAL.
- Able to offer a friendly and positive experience to clients regardless of circumstances.
- Able to work in fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Self-motivated, energetic and a positive minded person.
- Transporting customers to and from the airport, homes (residence), business meetings, sporting and music events, hotels, etc.
- Assisting customers with luggage and providing general concierge-type service.
- Performing driver related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service and punctuality at all times.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school completion required / college experience preferred.
- Driving, concierge, airline and/or customer service background ideal
- Must be "customer first" minded
- Ability to present a professional, enthusiastic attitude through effective communication skills to promote a positive impression of yourself and our company.
- Must be proactive, assertive and possess the ability to function in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Able to lift 50 lbs and have range of motion.
- Able to clearly understand and communicate in English.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail is imperative
Benefits and Culture:
- Be apart of building unique eCommerce technology for brands and products that our company owns and operates end to end
- Modern office facilities in the city center (Wave Business Center - Shchorsa 36D)
- Full benefits package: paid vacation and sick leave
- English curriculum personalized for you with onsite lessons and support
- Work alongside our CEO, a Native English speaker from Chicago
- Top performing team members will qualify for relocation to the US on H1B1 VISA
- Semi-Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Open Work Environment
- Corporate Presence at Industry Leading Tradeshows
- Soundproof Phone and Meeting Rooms
- Full Kitchen with Unlimited Free Snacks in the office (Cookies, Coffee, Tea)
- Monthly In-Office Catered Lunches
- Annual Holiday Party
- Close-Knit Family Atmosphere
- Company Sponsored Team-Building Events