The Ad Masters is seeking exceptionally bright, self-motivated, highly focused individuals to support our CEO at Wave BC, Kyiv. Self-proclaimed data nerd? Enjoy having conversations about attribution models while at cocktail parties? Find yourself thinking about ways to improve conversion rates of ads and websites while relaxing in a bubble bath? Love dogs? Then we are looking for you!
The Ad Masters has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Digital Marketing (PPC/SEM) Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for executing, managing, optimizing and reporting on marketing channels that drive sales and leads to our brands. This includes, but is not limited to paid social, paid search, video and display ads with heavy emphasis on optimizing and improving ROAS. Successful candidates will have experience with digital marketing KPIs, results tracking and reporting, be a highly analytical problem solver, and have a passion for improving campaign performance. Apply with us, and we will consider you for any open positions.
- Develop, manage and optimize campaigns and budgets across major online advertising networks including Google, Bing/Yahoo, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Assist with strategy and proposal creation to support new business development as well as existing campaigns.
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns, develop KPI reports that tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members and communicate your findings to diverse stakeholders.
- Set up reporting and ROI tracking within Google Analytics.
- Analyze keyword costs, ad copy, landing pages, and cost per conversion.
- A/B campaign testing, including but not limited to ads, targeting, creative, and landing pages to ensure KPIs are met.
- Develop or partner with copywriters to create, edit, and optimize ads.
- Work with branding and creative teams to ensure brand integrity and provide feedback for ad production.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis for both Paid and Organic Digital projects.
- Traffic creative and ensure proper attribution in analytics tools.
- Explore new channels and methods of acquisition that make sense based on supporting data.
- Identify and inform management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in business (marketing, economics, management, leadership, entrepreneurship) or language arts (English, creative writing).
- 3-5 years’ experience, excluding internships, in data-driven marketing with strength in digital acquisition marketing.
- Experience with advanced search techniques, tracking/reporting tools and a demonstrated ability to improve campaigns over time.
- Able to statistically analyze data and determine campaign success focused around ROI and conversion rates.
- Experience in running e-commerce and lead generation campaigns.
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present information clearly and concisely.
- Accurate and consistent with exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-starter attitude to proactively seek new solutions to maximize growth and performance.
- Knowledge of standard marketing tools: Ad Managers (Facebook, Google, Bing), Google Sheets and Slides.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Analytics, Tag Manager and conversion tracking.
- Experience with basic HTML, website optimization, A/B testing, and basic SEO principles is preferred.