The Ad Masters is seeking exceptionally bright, self-motivated, highly focused individuals to support our CEO at Wave BC, Kyiv. An Affiliate Manager’s primary role is to seek out new Affiliate relationships via a structured sales process to further expand our reach in the online performance marketing industry. The Affiliate Manager must thrive in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment. Our affiliate managers represent the front lines of acquiring affiliate distribution through our HasOffers affiliate tracking software. He/she should excel at relationship building, analyzing marketing campaigns and be self-motivated. This position provides high earning potential for candidates looking to build a career in a growing industry. We are scaling to new heights and are on the search for an energetic, creative individual to become a part of our team. Apply with us, and we will consider you for any open positions.
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to affiliate partners, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Aggressively recruit new affiliate partners
- Research and work with affiliate partners on efficient methods of optimizing their revenue
- Actively consult with affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommendation and implementation of best practices around online marketing programs
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Prepare sales reports to track, analyze, and forecast the revenue opportunities for affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate activity and potential policy/program violations
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and markets for consumer and performance-based marketing and lead generation
- Attend and participate in team meetings, training seminars, and workshops
- Occasional travel to industry conferences
- Optimization of publishers and technical assistance when needed
- Perform additional work as may be required by the Company from time to time
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Possess strong negotiation skills and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to think creatively "on your feet"
- Positive, team-oriented personality with the desire, ability, and drive to ride a steep, continuous learning curve in the internet industry
- Candidate has a thorough understanding of industry terminology
- Excellent communication skills with a strong aptitude for Excel, Google Docs and PowerPoint
- Ability to succeed in and enjoy a fast-paced, quick-witted environment.