The Ad Masters is looking for a Personal Assistant to assist our CEO in Kyiv, Ukraine. The Ad Masters is seeking exceptionally bright, self-motivated, highly focused individuals to support our CEO in Kyiv where we have just opened an office. Come be a part of a multinational team that is headquartered in Chicago.
- Executed daily tasks, dry cleaning, social coordination, laundry, bills, dinner reservations, and travel coordination both local and international
- Managed mail, emails, social media, phone calls for personal and professional meetings, dates, and appointments, followed through, discretion to manage confidential matters and sensitive information
- Planned, organized, scheduled and managed events and calendar, attended events
- Develop and execute on social media initiatives to ensure personal branding is maximized and opportunities effectively pursued.
We prefer candidates who:
- Have a valid driving license in Ukraine.
Benefits and Culture:
- Semi-Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Open Work Environment
- Corporate Presence at Industry Leading Tradeshows
- Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver Center - Creative Quarter Private Office);
- Soundproof Phone and Meeting Rooms
- Full Kitchen with Unlimited Free Snacks in the office (Cookies, Coffee, Tea)
- Monthly In-Office Catered Lunches
- Annual Holiday Party
- Close-Knit Family Atmosphere
- Company Sponsored Team-Building Events
- National Holidays Off and 12 days PTO
- Work alongside a Native English speaker from Chicago