The Ad Master’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies in eCommerce platform technology. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including in hyper-personalization, application optimization, large-scale system design, networking and data manipulation, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to The Ad Master’s needs. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. Apply with us, and we will consider you for any open positions.
- You will take leadership in driving projects from a blank slate to completion. You’ll be in the weeds independently as a developer, and also need to provide guidance to more junior developers if they are assisting on the project.
- Developing new user-facing features using various front-end frameworks
- Building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Fluent in Node.js, and Express.js
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and DOM manipulation
- Understanding of the W3C guidelines including ARIA and accessibility
- Thorough understanding of the following front-end frameworks (React.js)
- Thorough understanding of the following back-end frameworks (Next.js)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6+)
- Expert understanding of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- Experience with common development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai/Sinon or Jasmine/Jest/Enzyme)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to perform benchmarking and optimization