As a UX / UI Designer with Ironbelly Tech, you will be responsible for designing engaging and intuitive user experiences for our new and existing web and mobile products. We are looking for someone who advocates for user experience and is passionate about presenting complex information in attractive, intuitive, and helpful ways.
- Work closely with relevant business functional and technical teams to develop engaging and intuitive user experiences that meet the needs of Ironbelly Tech brands and customers.
- Design high level and / or detailed wireframes, user flows, navigational maps, interactive prototypes, and visual design mock-ups
- Produce responsive UI designs and Graphic Design assets for the Product Development team
- Maintain close interactions with scrum masters, product owners, and business analysts to ensure the delivery of each user story
- Develop and iterate on design concepts based on input / feedback from product management, marketing, and engineering teams
- Integrate corporate branding and develop style guides that provide consistent and recognizable interfaces and branding for existing and new products
- Provide UI and UX evaluations of our existing and new web-based products
- Work closely with the development team to guide the implementation of designs
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Intermediate English
- Strong background and constantly up-to-speed on current UX / UI principles and best practices
- Excellent communication (visual and verbal) and multi-functional teamwork skills
- Confidence working on complex web applications with consumer-focused product UX / UI
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines