TextRecruit is a candidate and employee engagement platform that leverages text, chat and AI to optimize the hiring funnel. The system can easily integrate with existing Applicant Tracking Systems or can be used independently by recruiters. We've experienced explosive growth over the past year and are looking for a motivated sales contributor to come in and manage our most important clients.TextRecruit partners with global leaders like Oracle, ADP, iCims, Careerbuilder, and others to deliver it's best in class communication platforms to their users. With over 200 paid clients, logos include the US Marines, National Guard, Ford, Cheesecake Factory, CDW, VMware, Conway Trucking and more. TextRecruit is a profitable and ventured backed organization.
You’ll have an opportunity to join the front lines as an Account Manager within a company that is moving equally as fast. In combination with stellar technology and process, the people that will drive long-term success and adoption are the Account Managers. Account Managers are the essential advocates by which inbound and outbound activities occur between the customer and TextRecruit as a whole. AM's must ensure satisfaction, adoption, and renewal. You’re a natural leader, and see yourself growing as our team expands
- Bold in communicating best practices to customers
- Relentlessly driven to understand customers and their problems deeply – better than they know themselves!
- Strive for greatness, knowing that teamwork is the way to get there
- Increase user adoption in your portfolio of accounts through the use of our Success Program
- Influence all levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-Level executives
- Protect renewals of our accounts through your deliverance of outstanding customer experiences
- Insightfully anticipate customer needs and proactively offer assistance
- Develop a proficiency in the product capabilities, and sales process best practices
- Contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, assets, and programs within Account Management
- Ability to drive problems to resolution with minimal assistance
- Knowledge of Sales Processes such as Lead Generation, Pipeline Management, and KPIs
- Experience with the Software Delivery Lifecycle or implementation of applications
- Proficient in coaching others in Sales Process best practices
- Proficient in techniques used to learn a customer’s business strategy, process, and solutions
- Minimum 2 years experience in Account Management
- BA/BS Degree
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and a great team player
- Tech Savvy
- Experience in HR software/technology a plus!