TextRecruit is a candidate and employee engagement platform that leverages text, chat and AI to optimize the hiring funnel. The system can easily integrate with existing Applicant Tracking Systems or can be used independently by recruiters.
TextRecruit partners with global leaders like Oracle, ADP, iCims, Careerbuilder and others to deliver it's best in class communication platforms to their users. With over 200 paid clients, logos include the US Marines, National Guard, Ford, Cheesecake Factory, CDW, VMware, Conway Trucking and more. TextRecruit is a profitable and ventured backed organization.
Our leading communication platform is currently in need of a Data Scientist to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. This is a great opportunity to be a key player in shaping the data and predictable analytics side of the organization of the company by working on the largest dataset of job conversations in the world.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise solutions
- Develop algorithms across the TextRecruit data set to analyze trends and build models
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- 7+ years’ practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Java
- Ph.D is not required, but is a plus