At TerraTrue, we’re building the future of security and privacy. Our tools empower teams to work security and privacy into everything they do, all without impeding execution or dampening innovation. We’re doing all that as an early-stage company thanks to our passion, our know-how, and the help of impossibly talented people.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for software engineers who share our passion, our pride in ego-less collaboration, and our drive to build incredible things. But that’s not all. We’re building a company where collegiality, respect, and good old-fashioned generosity of spirit are non-negotiable traits. After all, the only way we know how to build products that let other teams thrive is by building a company where our own team thrives.
You thrive on developing responsive and delightful applications that customers love and connect with. In this role, you’ll develop and maintain new server functionality to grow our product. You’ll set-up resilient, safe, and automated infrastructure to test and deploy new software. You will profile and optimize the product offering to be more efficient and speedy. And you’ll influence the platform architecture and all our other innovations.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Four years of work experience.
- Experience with Java and servlet programming.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain software in enterprise or end-user facing products.
- Experience with large-scale software development, including evaluating distributed caching and processing, ensuring high-availability, and assessing performance considerations for cost and speed.
- Willingness and know-how to mentor newer colleagues, and collaborate with other teams.
While TerraTrue is just getting started, we’re wise beyond our years when it comes to knowing how important it is to have a vibrant workplace teeming with diverse views, experiences, perspectives, and pretty much all that defines us as uniquely human. That’s why, from the get-go, we’re committed to being an equal opportunity employer that provides employment opportunities to all, regardless of race, religion, color, ancestry, religion, sex, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, just let us know by emailing email@example.com.