Job Description - Copywriter
Develop & manage creative content and support marketing activities across multiple lines of businesses and marketing channels.
- Work collaboratively within business development and marketing to produce content from concept formation to final copy including proposals, blogs, email campaigns, annual reports, award submissions, white papers, website and social content, and marketing literature.
- Strategic thinking about messaging guidelines and platforms, and demonstrated ability to lead innovation and change
- Manage projects and executing line of marketing communication strategy, messaging and content development including:
- Messaging platform/guideline creation
- Planning, creating, and producing marketing communications materials to implement marketing strategies and objectives
- Routing through full and complete communication review process, securing appropriate approvals
- Content creation for product messaging guides, datasheets, company website, social media sites, and advertisements.
- Ability to research competitive products/target markets to conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Create presentations and outbound business and product road-maps, as well as the ability to professionally present them to various teams.
- Designing and executing tests that support key hypotheses and deliver actionable learning that contribute to business growth
Qualifications and Competencies
Bachelor's degree is required
- 3+ years of marketing communications experience, preferably in both online and offline channels. Experience creative marketing content development.
- Knowledge of direct marketing tactics and principles including testing strategies, targeting / segmentation principles and analysis
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, be detail-oriented and work independently as well as in groups
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple initiatives, organize, prioritize, document and keep track of all projects
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and strategic skills. Must have ability to analyze historical results and understand implications for future programs
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious) as well as a strategic capacity (asks "why")
About Us: Creative Solutions, a division of the Vitec Group plc, is comprised of several camera accessories manufacturers, including Teradek, SmallHD, Wooden Camera, and Amimon. From wireless video and live streaming devices to professional monitors and rigging accessories, Creative Solutions products are used on set in major productions around the world.