We are an established company specializing in the manufacture of video encoders and decoders for the media and film industry.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time component assembler.
- Experience in hand soldering is a MUST (A practical test will be given at the interview)
- Electro-mechanical and cable assembly skills are a MUST
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience
- Able to read and understand blueprints, diagrams, and technical orders
- Basic knowledge of electronics, components, and principles
- Logical reasoning, problem solving, and attention to detail
- SMT Rework Experience is a plus
- Excellent Time Management skills
- The ability to work overtime when required (including Saturdays)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspection and placement of PCBA's assembled within a relevant enclosure
- Minor repairs/modifications to PCBA's and solder wire connections of additional components
- Line QA responsibilities on finished products/sub assemblies
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
We are interested in hiring team players who like to learn and possess a "can do attitude" who are pleasant and upfront.
- Hourly, starting at $16 per hour based on experience and qualifications
- Company subsidized medical insurance, dental and eye benefits
- Paid time off
- 401K with 50% company match
About Us: Creative Solutions, a division of the Vitec Group plc, comprises several camera accessories manufacturers, including Teradek, SmallHD, and Wooden Camera. From wireless video and live streaming devices to professional monitors and rigging accessories, Creative Solutions products are used on set in major productions around the world.