If you are an experienced Hardware Test Technician looking for a position with a leading company, Teradek can help! Teradek, manufactures wireless video devices for remote video capture, live ENG backhaul, real-time monitoring, proxy recording and webcasting. For complex IP video systems, Teradek's cloud-based management platform allows users to remotely operate a fleet of Teradek encoders in real-time from anywhere in the world.
We are a fast-paced development and manufacturing company, looking for A-players that are self-motivated and bring a can-do attitude.
- Test and repair complex analog and digital boards and assemblies, including RF
- Document test plans, record data, and provide reports.
- Trouble shoot down to the component level and replace defective parts
- Strong working knowledge of all printed circuit board test processes
- Read and comprehend technical documentation (routing reports, prints, schematics, equipment manuals)
- Take a proactive role in providing recommendations, based on test results and observations.
- Establish a working knowledge of standard test procedures and equipment.
- Develop automated test programs and systems, when appropriate, to streamline and standardize re-occurring tests.
- Maintain an understanding of new technologies for future testing.
- Guide and shares knowledge with other technicians to improve knowledge and capabilities.
- An Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2 years of related technical experience
- Networking products knowledge
- Must have good communication and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with little supervision
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Skilled in use of computer for test documentation and analysis
- Programming skills to develop automated testing
- Experienced use with various hand tools for testing