The Teradek Purchasing department is a critical player in our operations. To capitalize on our technical and market success, our team will execute large-scale projects that will define the bottom-line for the company. The functions within the department include controls, budgets, supply chain and purchasing.
- Ensure continuity of supply and lead escalation meetings parts shortages to develop a recovery plan.
- Proactively provide updates to management and engineering teams on all critical supply issues.
- Follow up with suppliers to meet committed delivery dates.
- Issue purchase orders, change orders, ensure timely delivery, and resolve invoicing issues.
- Support internal customer requirements regarding new product development, and the procurement of prototype / pre-production materials.
- Work closely with Engineering, Supply Chain, Project Managers, and Suppliers throughout the development stages on design and manufacturability.
- Manage part modifications, revision changes, and build schedules for new projects and communicate changes to suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or related discipline.
- Experience with Electronic Component Purchasing
- Experience with ERP / MRP Systems.
- Effective written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of purchasing experience required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional analytic and organizational skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills in current technologies and applications.
- Experience working in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment