The Autonomous Software team is responsible for building the production software stack for next generation autonomous vehicles.
Tensyr is looking for highly motivated individuals in the area of systems software engineering for autonomous systems. Our team, structured to cover all layers of the stack, aims at improving the performance and safety of real autonomous vehicles.
Our interest areas include (but are not limited to):
- parallel runtime systems such as task schedulers and event processors
- programming for heterogeneous systems (e.g., CUDA, OpenCL)
- real-time analytics systems
Since the team is rapidly expanding to cover all aspects of the system software within the company, the following description only captures a snapshot of the job responsibility at the moment:
- propose and develop prototype solutions for Autonomous Vehicles
- conduct requirement analysis, translate and solve customer issues
- learn the latest technologies and gain understanding of the state-of-the-art
- a minimum of 3 years of experience in the area of systems software
- strong hands-on and system building skills
- problem solvers, who can think outside the box and are willing to move beyond their trained area of expertise
- skilled in programming in C/C++
- excellent teamwork and communication skills