The dataOS Autonomous Systems Software team is responsible for building the production real-time software stack for next generation vehicles.
In this role within the team you will:
● Design, develop, and ship on-vehicle software including the Tensyr Dataflow and Insight engines for real-time analytics.
● Ensure correctness, performance and reliability of the system
● Participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over new projects to make them happen
Experience with the following is highly valuable but not required. More important is an interest and eagerness to figure out how things really work (or not!):
● 3-5 Years of software experience preferably in a real time environment
● Writing code that is latency sensitive
● Quantitative systems design, performance analysis and optimization of reliable, safe and high-performance systems software
● Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and embedded Linux
● Knowledge of one or more of the following: embedded systems development, operating
systems, ARM, x86 assembly, or hardware / software integration
● Programming in C, Lua
● Masters/PhD in Computer Science or related field preferred but not required.