The cloud engineering team is responsible for the platforms and environments that we use to build and deploy the DataOS stack in private and public clouds.
As a cloud software engineer you will:
- Define the private and public cloud architecture for Tensyr’s DataOS
- Develop, deploy and operate our internal R&D deployment supporting development and use of DataOS in autonomous systems development
Experience with the following is highly valuable but not required. Interest and eagerness to figure out how things really work (or not!) is more important.
- 3-5 years experience running complex cloud systems and environments
- Strong experience with one of the standard cloud stacks (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Highly-automated cluster and cloud systems for software R&D and production deployments
- Container development and deployment using Docker and Kubernetes
- Distributed systems including Kafka, Zookeeper and Cassandra
- Testing and validation methodology
- Programming in C/C++, Python
- Masters/PhD in Computer Science or related field preferred but not required.