The UI / UX team is responsible for the environment used to develop, deploy and visualize autonomous systems using Tensyr’s DataOS.
As a UI / UX engineer you will:
- Design and implement the complete view to Tensyr’s Cloud simulation environment for autonomous cars, specifically develop the workflow, simulation, visualization and monitoring user interfaces to the system
- Work with internal stakeholders and customers to design an experience that allows customers (developers and ML experts) to see a 3D model of an in car experience when simulating that experience in the cloud
Experience with the following is highly valuable but not required. Interest and eagerness to figure out how things really work (or not!) is more important.
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with and a passion for user-interface design.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- WebGL (or OpenGL) for 3D visualization
- Visualizing distributed systems, perf, algorithm analytics data