The dataOS Cloud Engineering team is responsible for cloud-based vehicle data acquisition, storage and analysis.
As a dataOS Cloud Software Engineer you will:
- Develop the cloud version of Tensyr’s dataOS to mimic what is on the car
- Building a scalable simulation environment on a cloud stack that allows multiple self driving teams building ML models to verify their changes in the cloud before deploying on a real car.
Experience with the following is highly valuable but not required. Interest and eagerness to figure out how things really work (or not!) is more important.
- 3-5 years experienced building complex cloud based systems
- Python based data science and machine learning environments including Tensorflow
- Testing and validation methodology
- Strong experience with one of the standard cloud stacks (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience with Linux at application and systems level
- Programming in C/C++, Python
- Masters/PhD in Computer Science or related field preferred but not required.