We are looking for highly motivated software engineers to come build the future of autonomous vehicles! Our team, structured to cover all layers of the stack, aims at improving the performance and capabilities of real autonomous vehicles and robots.
Our interest areas include (but are not limited to):
- Parallel runtime systems such as task schedulers and dataflow engines
- Programming systems for traditional and heterogeneous systems (e.g. CUDA or OpenCL)
- Tools for writing and tuning parallel systems on SoCs, GPUs, FPGAs and other compute accelerators
Since the team is rapidly expanding to cover all aspects of the system software within the company, the following description only captures a snapshot of the job responsibilities at the moment.
In this role you will:
- Propose and develop prototype solutions for our autonomous vehicle software stack
- Conduct requirement analysis, translate and solve customer issues
- Learn the latest technologies and gain understanding of the state-of-the-art in autonomous vehicles and realtime machine learning
Experience with the following is highly valuable:
- 3+ years of experience in systems software
- Strong hands-on system building, debugging and tuning skills
- Problem solving, thinking outside the box and a willingness to move beyond their trained area of expertise
- Skilled in programming in C or C++ in a Linux environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills