Tenor is looking for an Advertising Operations Manager with 2-3+ years of experience to join our growing advertising team. The Advertising Operations Manager will work closely with our sales and advertising operations teams to ensure successful strategy, development and delivery for all ad campaigns. The right candidate will be a solution oriented, data driven individual with proven track record of success in an account management or relationship management role. Candidates with past experience in an ad agency, adtech or marketing environment, or with past experience at a advertising/marketing focused startup will be strongly considered.
- Assist in campaign pre-launch support and work to get all campaigns live. Manage all CMS needs for campaigns and make sure all details match campaign launch request
- Regularly review campaign metrics to ensure campaign is meeting quality and performance standards
- Re-evaluate quality and performance benchmark metrics as we grow, making sure we're always optimizing for current performance
- Help QA new features and document what new features will our growth
- Additional support for the sales, content & ad-ops team where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- 2-3+ years experience working in an advertising agency or within the adtech space
- We have created a new product within the digital advertising space so the ability to find creative solutions to drive the success of campaigns is a must
- Experience working with and analyzing data to identify growth opportunities and optimize the effectiveness of ad campaign
- Strong familiarity with actively trending popular culture
- A proven track record of successfully managing accounts/client relationships
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with a wide variety of people across all levels of the organization
Experience running SQL queries and/or strong ability in MS excel
Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge or experience making GIFs
Creative background/strong understanding of trends and memes
What We're Building
Tenor (formerly Riffsy) helps people find the right GIF at the right moment. In a world that now largely operates via texts, social media messages, DMs and Slack channels, it can be hard to articulate exactly what you mean with keystrokes alone. Tenor’s GIF Keyboard makes it easy for people to visually express what’s on their mind.
Beyond Tenor's GIF Keyboard, we extend our mobile-focused experience through our API, powering GIF sharing for partners like Facebook Messenger, Google’s G Board, LinkedIn, Kik, Kika, LinkedIn & Vodafone. Together across Tenor's offerings, hundreds of millions of users perform billions of searches every month for GIFs and videos from the world’s greatest content creators.
The company is based in San Francisco, and is backed by Redpoint and Menlo Ventures.