At Telnyx, we’re working to globally democratize access to real-time communications over the internet. We’re building a future where voice, messaging and wireless services can act as building blocks to facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication.
Joining our team
Telnyx is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to create compelling content, support the day-to-day execution of all digital marketing campaigns and monitor campaign performance. They must have solid communication skills to work effectively with the marketing team and other stakeholders. They are a self-motivated individual that thrives working with a team in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will
- Deliver digital marketing campaigns across all channels including display advertising, paid search and paid social.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, and make recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Build new web pages for telnyx.com including landing pages optimized for digital campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of video content, and be responsible for promoting video content across owned and paid channels.
- Work with Marketing managers to write and post engaging content on Telnyx owned channels i.e. blogs, articles, social media posts, videos, and infographics.
- Be responsible for managing Telnyx’s social media channels, including writing and posting content and monitoring performance.
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to create emails for prospects and existing Telnyx customers.
- Gather and share competitor insights with the Marketing team.
Skills we’re looking for
- Student pursuing a degree in Marketing or another related discipline. Recent graduates will also be considered.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Social Channels (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Fast learner with the desire to learn more.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.