This role will be based in our Dublin office. No remote candidates will be considered for this role.
The Marketing Writer will be a central part of the Growth and Product teams at Telnyx. You’ll work to translate technical details about the Telnyx platform into business value for potential clients. You’ll work closely with developers and product managers to understand the inner workings of our communications software and with the marketing and sales teams to present that information to potential clients. Your writing will highlight how our solutions can solve client problems and improve their business, and you’ll effectively differentiate our product from others on the market. You’ll work primarily to populate the Telnyx Resource Center, writing blog posts, white papers, industry guides and thought leadership articles. Other duties will include content creation for email marketing, events, additional products and solutions pages, managing Telnyx’s API and support documentation and working with marketing to build marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will:
- Research the telecom and IP communications industry, technical details and distinctions of communications technology and the capabilities of Telnyx products in particular.
- Work to craft the messaging, framing, and modes of delivery for our product information that will resonate with a niche, technically-savvy, and knowledgeable audience.
- Shape communications that situate Telnyx as a thought leader and high tech alternative to the telecom industry.
- Grow our business by developing a reading audience and substantiating our brand authority.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers and internal experts on industry regulations.
- Work closely with the marketing team to help increase web traffic and brand awareness through marketing content
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
What we value:
- Strong communication skills (visual, written, etc.). You can distill and synthesize complex concepts to develop compelling narratives and framing for white papers, proposals, presentations, industry guides, original research and thought leadership.
- Experience writing in technical or software-related industries (especially telecom).
- Experience interviewing and working with engineers, developers, product managers and other busy, technical team members.
- Other experience in branding, marketing, and/or design. You grasp the nuance of customer motivations and needs.
- A collaborative mindset. You thrive in situations with many different people and many different points of view. You're as comfortable with planning and vision-setting as you are with supporting projects led by others. You're open to new ideas and not afraid to learn from failure.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.
Compensation and Perks
Besides a competitive compensation package, we offer our Telnyx team, we like to include an array of perks for our employees to enjoy.
- Professional Development Fund
- Heath and Dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working environment
- Subsidised Gym Membership and Fitness Classes
- Catered meals daily
- Laundry and Home Cleaning service
- Top notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Free MyTaxi
Telnyx is building the global telco of the future. We have deployed an international private software-defined network, with multiple tier-1 interconnects, leveraging all major cloud service providers to deliver a voice and messaging solution with carrier-grade reliability. We sell our services in a totally automated fashion, allowing our users to programmatically scale their voice and messaging on-demand.
In addition to providing service and software in major North American and European markets, we are expanding to Asia and are developing a wireless product that will provide licensed spectrum access to our infrastructure.
Telnyx has 100 employees (70% engineers) between our Chicago, IL office, Dublin, Ireland office and remote team. We have actual revenue traction, meaningful sequential monthly growth, and a massive addressable market.