We're looking for an experienced software engineer to build core components on the front end of our WebRTC product, in order to enable real-time streaming solutions in the browser for our customers.
- Architect, develop and support a robust, developer-friendly WebRTC client API
- Collaborate with product managers and UX engineers to develop drop-in UI solutions to real-time streaming use cases
- Test, deploy and monitor applications using a variety of tools such as Webpack, Jest, Docker and Jenkins.
- Identify, optimize and resolve issues related to scalability and performance.
A minimum of:
- Familiarity with WebRTC or equivalent real-time streaming technologies
Nice to have:
- You've built an application on top of WebRTC
- You have experience building applications using a modern UI framework (React, Vue) and are familiar with UI/UX best practices
- €50k - €100k base salary DOE
- 0.001% - 0.1% equity
- Employer sponsored pension plan