- Collaborate with product managers and UX engineers to develop drop-in UI solutions to exciting real-time streaming use cases
- Test, deploy and monitor applications using a variety of tools such as Webpack, Jest, Docker and Jenkins.
- Identify, optimize and resolve issues related to scalability and performance.
What a successful day looks like:
- You connect with other front end engineers by reviewing code, pair programming when necessary.
- You write well-tested code and further improve the code base with your contributions by promoting reusability, extensibility and render performance.
- Effectively communicate with product managers and other members of your team to consistently ship features and products.
A minimum of:
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with WebRTC or equivalent real-time streaming technologies
- Experience building applications using a modern UI framework (React, Vue) and are familiar with UI/UX best practices
Joining Our Team
No matter where you're based, or which team you work on, you’ll be part of a group of people working together to build high-demand solutions and a company that values the very best ideas. People throughout the world rely on our products to communicate daily, which means they rely on us to build things with a high degree of resiliency and reliability.
Software engineers at Telnyx use:
- Open-source technologies like Cassandra, Spark, and ElasticSearch.
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Docker, Consul, Jenkins, Ansible, and GitHub.
Compensation and Perks
Besides a competitive compensation package, we offer our Telnyx team, we like to include an array of perks for our employees to enjoy.
- Professional Development Fund
- Heath and Dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working environment
- Subsidised Gym Membership and Fitness Classes
- Catered meals daily
- Laundry and Home Cleaning service
- Top notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Free MyTaxi
Who We Are
At Telnyx, we build voice, messaging, data and wireless services that facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication. As engineers, we develop globally distributed services that empower developers to create applications capable of real-time communication. We have nearly one hundred employees (70% engineers) between our remote team members, Chicago, USA office and Dublin, Ireland office.