We are only considering candidates based in Poland for this position.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with product managers and UX engineers to develop drop-in UI solutions to exciting real-time streaming use cases
- Test, deploy and monitor applications using a variety of tools such as Webpack, Jest, Docker and Jenkins.
- Identify, optimize and resolve issues related to scalability and performance.
- You connect with other front end engineers by reviewing code, pair programming when necessary.
- You write well-tested code and further improve the code base with your contributions by promoting reusability, extensibility and render performance.
- Effectively communicate with product managers and other members of your team to consistently ship features and products.
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Have:
- Must be fluent in English
- Familiarity with WebRTC or equivalent real-time streaming technologies
- Experience building applications using a modern UI framework (React, Vue) and are familiar with UI/UX best practices
- Software engineers at Telnyx use:
- Open-source technologies like Cassandra, Spark, and ElasticSearch.
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Docker, Consul, Jenkins, Ansible, and GitHub.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omni-channel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunnelling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.