We are a next-generation telecoms provider, headquartered in Chicago, IL with a second office in Dublin, Ireland. We have built a private global network for high-quality calls, messaging and data that can be configured via a self-service portal. The legacy public telephone network is limited and static, our vision and mission is universal internet-enabled communications. We empower our customers to be their own carriers and build quality communication services that leverage our infrastructure.
Telnyx Technical Product Managers have a track record for driving deeply technical solutions through the use of microservices running in globally distributed cloud environments. The ideal candidate must have the ability to understand microservice functions and interactions, guide the integration of third party software into the Telnyx software architecture, and create scalable and resilient products that solve traditional software problems in innovative ways.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will be required to lead the engineering teams who are responsible for the integration of dozens of third party services and data sets (i.e., Numbers / I&R / Porting) into the Telnyx platform offering. The product manager will also be responsible for managing and making available large volumes of data to our customers (TD&A).
This is a multi-faceted role where strong knowledge of software product management is a must; telecommunications product management experience is highly desired. We seek individuals with a strong work ethic, team-oriented personality, and a desire to continually learn and adapt to a rapidly shifting technology landscape.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features based on the principles of the cloud
- Partner closely with our engineering team and UX/UX designers to create use cases and user stories that translate business requirements into system/functional specifications
- Work closely with a development team on developing the product in the role of a Product Owner and SME
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Drive product development on an aggressive timeline with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider organization
- Understand Telnyx’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
What we value:
- Leader that can work in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to partner closely with Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate large-scale concepts.
- Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment and executing large-scale projects.
- Comfort interfacing with customer and vendors.