At Telnyx, we’re building voice, messaging, data and wireless services that facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication. As engineers, we develop globally distributed services that empower developers to create applications capable of real-time communication. We have nearly 100 employees (70% engineers) between our remote team members, Chicago, IL office and Dublin, Ireland office.
- Design developer friendly APIs.
- Build, test, and deploy applications to deliver critical global communications services.
- Identify and resolve issues related to latency, scalability and performance.
- Create tools to automate aspects of production systems.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience with an object oriented programming language.
- Experience with web application development.
- Comfort working with relational databases at scale.
Nice to have
- Experience in a highly-available, uptime-critical production environment.
- Deep knowledge of microservice architecture patterns and anti-patterns.
- Experience with Python AsyncIO.
- Understanding of message queue best practices.
- Familiarity with Docker, Consul, Nomad, Jenkins, or Ansible.
- €50k - €100k base salary DOE
- 0.001% - 0.1% equity
- Employer sponsored pension plan