This role is located in Chicago, IL. No remote candidates will be considered for this position.
Telnyx is building the global telco of the future. We have deployed an international private software-defined network, with multiple tier-1 interconnects, leveraging all major cloud service providers to deliver a voice and messaging solution with carrier-grade reliability. We sell our services in a totally automated fashion, allowing our users to programmatically scale their voice and messaging on-demand.
In addition to providing service and software in major North American and European markets, we are expanding to Asia and are developing a wireless product that will provide licensed spectrum access to our infrastructure.
In this role, you’ll be partnered with the Sales team to introduce Telnyx products to our customers. You’ll explain the power of our Telephony Engine, explaining technical features and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.You’re comfortable communicating product deliverables to a CTO or technical architectures to software engineers and product owners. This is the chance to be our Chicago team’s subject matter expert on all things voice, messaging, and automated networking. You’ll use your proven mastery to build trust in our products, long-standing customer relationships and success post-sale.
- Drives the technical sales process from initial customer qualification, through proof of concept, field trial, and finally deployment
- Conduct technical interviews with customers to clearly define needs and make expert recommendations
- Develop and deliver presentations to articulate technical concepts relevant to each specific account's environment, such as solution scope, size, integration / API flows, and business case / ROI
- Experience using customer feedback to drive improvements, monitor trends, and improve our technical support processes
- Excellent communication, passion for creative problem-solving and the ability to put yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Must have experience in a similar role at a prior large integrated voice and data telecommunications carrier.
- 5+ years experience in pre-sales support for a highly complex product
- Experience building with REST APIs and/or web development
- Excellent communicator - superb writing and editing skills are a requirement
- 75k-100k base salary DOE
- .001% - .1% equity
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Full suite of healthcare benefits, perks, and PTO