You must be able to work from our Dublin office to be considered for this position.
Who you are:
- An innately curious individual with experiencing in setting up and/or troubleshooting mobile networks particularly mobile data roaming.
- You understand call flows involved in signalling and user plane for both 3G and LTE networks and have experience in using pcap traces to identify and rectify issues in GSM attach, GPRS attach, SMS, PDP context activation and data quality, particularly in roaming scenarios.
- You are familiar with SS7/SIGTRAN, DIAMETER, GTPv1 and v2. You understand the workings of STPs, DEAs, HLR/HSS, GGSN/PGW and SMSCs.
- You are an excellent communicator able to clearly convey concepts, requirements and investigative needs to internal colleagues across the business and technology divisions as well as external partners and vendors.
- Experience with multi-IMSI products, IREG testing and IMS core is a plus. Experience with IOT/M2M and automotive connectivity would also be of benefit.
Reporting to the Wireless and Core Network Product Manager, this team ensures that all Network Operations Functions, Business Continuity and pro-active maintenance processes are supported in delivering E2E Wireless and Core Network Services.
The next challenge for you:
- You will perform and implement new and innovative initiatives as agreed with the team. This can require the carrying out of change/configuration activities to support Telnyx business targets
- You will take responsibility for staying knowledgeable of technology developments and maintaining an appropriate level of expertise for supported technologies. Participate in the acceptance of new hard/software in the Network and network enhancements and take responsibility for staying proficient and skilled to support the technology as required.
- You will engage with 3rd party vendors, carrier service partners and internal network teams to maintain the reliability of the network and expand roaming footprint as required
- You will take full responsibility for processes, accurate records, data integrity and continuous improvement as required in keeping with the fast-changing and dynamic business environment.
- You will participate in the provision of technical support to Telnyx customers to troubleshoot and resolve connectivity and data quality issues as they arise.
- You will participate in the interaction and provision of technical support
- You will participate in the on-call rota as required.
Compensation and Perks
Besides a competitive compensation package, we offer our Telnyx team, we like to include an array of perks for our employees to enjoy.
- Professional Development Fund
- Heath and Dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working environment
- Subsidised Gym Membership and Fitness Classes
- Catered meals daily
- Laundry and Home Cleaning service
- Top notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Free MyTaxi
At Telnyx, we're building voice, messaging, data and wireless services that facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication.