This position is located in Dublin, Ireland. To be considered for this role, you must be able to work out of our Dublin office.
As Executive Chef, you will use your skills and culinary expertise to nourish and motivate our Dublin office daily. The Executive Chef will be responsible for creating breakfast, lunch and dinner in the office Monday through Friday for up to 80 employees. The Executive Chef will be helping Telnyx start its newly constructed Dublin office kitchen and will be responsible for preparing its launch. This includes procuring equipment, securing suppliers and creating processes around weekly food production.
In This Role You Will:
- Organize the production of daily/weekly menus.
- Drive the process of developing new menu items.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and farmers.
- Monitor food and labour costs to keep within the budget targets.
- Build the team's weekly schedule.
- Ensure that the kitchen is kept impeccably clean and organized.
- Ensure daily/weekly checklists are followed.
- Maintain all equipment and coordinate repairs as needed.
You May Be A Fit For This Role If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Track record as a creative problem solver
- Experience producing high-quality food
- Experience with high-volume food production
- Experience working with a variety of commercial-grade appliances
- Proficiency with a variety of international cuisines and dietary regiments
- Track record of successfully managing food and labour costs
- Deep knowledge of proper food handling and safety standards
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Any relevant certifications in food safety and sanitation
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Free Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Laundry and Home Cleaning service
- Subsidized Ride Sharing
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunnelling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.