This role is based out of the Telnyx Dublin office. You must be able to work from the Dublin office to be considered for this role.
At Telnyx, we’re building voice, messaging, data and wireless services that facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication. Our newly designed office in Dublin’s Silicon Docks is due to open in May 2019. We are looking for the right person to manage this new office space and assist our executive leadership in their day-to-day.
- Day-to-day project management and administrative operations for the Dublin office
- Manage the calendars of the CEO/COO when in Dublin
- Implement company wide and office-wide initiatives
- Execute engagement efforts, plan office-wide events, coordinate visiting employees
- Assist CEO/COO with administrative tasks and meeting coordination
- Receive, distribute and ship packages
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and snacks/beverages
- Manage inventory of IT equipment in Dublin office
- Be the main Point-Of-Contact for all employees and guests
- Understand Telnyx’s goal and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Undergo some physical tasks
- Mentality of ‘work smart’, not ‘work hard’ - a person always looking to close the gap on inefficiencies
- Pro-active, service-oriented and an internal sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; possess a sense of prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and hungry environment
- Strong competency in Gmail and Google calendar and a desire to consistently find better technological tooling around office management
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism