Telnyx is looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer to own the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. In this role, you will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SFDC platform. You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and domain experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and you will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform and related tools.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Configure, enhance and maintain standard and custom Salesforce functionality, including but not limited to: user management, creation of custom reports and report types, custom objects, quick actions, validation, workflow and assignment rules, process builder, flow, email alerts and approval processes for the growth team
- Partner across related functions, such as campaign, bid and IT management to support administration and/or integration of related marketing and business development automation platforms.
- Work with stakeholders to maintain and establish standard methodologies in data stewardship and standardization within security policy guidelines
- Collaborate with the team to configure, develop, implement and support new business solutions using declarative or custom APEX functionality
- Support and maintain user reporting requirements through the creation of Salesforce reports, dashboards and folder structure
- Craft, maintain and socialize documentation of custom Salesforce functionality and connected systems in the internal wiki
YOU MAY BE A FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Background or degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or a related field with a desire to advance your SFDC development knowledge
- Adept at using standard and custom SFDC functionality to tackle complex business problems
- Detail oriented, highly organized and solution oriented
- Able to self-lead with little oversight
- Committed to creating high quality and thorough work at a high velocity
- Works well with tight timelines
- Self-aware and has a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Is naturally curious and enjoys a challenge
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- ClassPass Monthly Credits - Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Catered meals daily (in-house chefs) – Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Unlimited PTO
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: to connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunnelling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.