This will be the first FP&A hire at Telnyx and will have the opportunity to build the function from scratch.
- Be responsible for our consolidated strategic and financial planning processes, and the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Collaborate with leadership across Telnyx to provide analytical rigor and evaluate strategic initiatives and key decision processes
- Develop and monitor critical financial performance metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare presentations to the Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Drive ongoing improvements to Telnyx-wide planning and financial performance management processes
- 2+ years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or related fields
- Strong analytical skills, and extensive experience architecting integrated models from scratch, in Excel or in other planning applications
- A proven ability to identify and drive impactful financial outcomes, and to manage complex projects across multiple teams
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and to build strong working relationships
- A proclivity for working in fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment
- Competitive pay, 401(k) match, stock options, and killer benefits.
- Free food. Gerard and Paul, our in-house chefs, cook up breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the daily.
- Easy transportation and commuter benefits. Located in the heart of River North and right off of the brown line, you basically can’t miss us.
- Laundry service, gym reimbursement, and open PTO.
At Telnyx, we're building voice, messaging, data and wireless services that facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication. We are headquartered in the River North neighborhood of Chicago and we are in the process of expanding our office space.