This will be the first FP&A hire at Telnyx and will have the opportunity to build the function from scratch.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for our consolidated strategic and financial planning processes, and the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Collaborate with leadership across Telnyx to provide analytical rigor and evaluate strategic initiatives and key decision processes
- Develop and monitor critical financial performance metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare presentations to the Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Drive ongoing improvements to Telnyx-wide planning and financial performance management processes
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or related fields
- Strong analytical skills, and extensive experience architecting integrated models from scratch, in Excel or in other planning applications
- A proven ability to identify and drive impactful financial outcomes, and to manage complex projects across multiple teams
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and to build strong working relationships
- A proclivity for working in fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- ClassPass Monthly Credits - Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Catered meals daily (in-house chefs) – Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Unlimited PTO
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omni-channel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunnelling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.