This role is located in our Dublin office. No remote candidates will be considered for this role.
Joining Our Team
At Telnyx, we’re working to globally democratize access to real-time communications over the internet. We’re building a future where voice, messaging and wireless services can act as building blocks to facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication.
No matter where you're based or which team you work on, you’ll be part of a group of people working together to build solutions to mission-critical problems and a company that values the very best ideas. People rely on our products to communicate daily, which means they rely on us to build things with a high degree of resiliency and reliability.
The Product Marketer will be the owner of the go-to-market plan and execution for Telnyx product lines. You’ll work closely with Telnyx engineers to understand the inner workings of our communications software and with the creative team to translate these technical details into business value. You’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining buyer personas which will be shared with the marketing and sales teams to position the product to market. Ultimately, you’ll be focused on synthesizing technical information, translating it into a plan, executing it to market and measuring it for effectiveness.
- Product launch (25%) – create briefs for product launches and manage the cross-functional execution of the plan.
- Metrics (25%) - monitor and communicate product marketing program effectiveness metrics to the senior management.
- Positioning (16%) – develop product messaging that positions our product in the market, differentiating us from our competitors. Establish yourself as a thought leader and cloud communications expert at customer meetings, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- Market intelligence (16%) – be the expert on our buyers, how and why they buy, their buying criteria and opportunities to offer new products and enter new markets; be the expert on our competition and what makes us different and better than them.
- Content (16%) – use your exceptional writing skills to create a variety of content types including white papers, presentations, etc. to fuel sales and marketing success. You love to translate complex concepts into clearly articulated messaging.
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in a B2B marketing organization, preferably in a fast-moving SaaS company or technology-driven organization.
- Proven ability to develop solid go-to-market strategies, product positioning and value propositions, sales and marketing collateral, thought leadership content and sales training materials. You have also launched products/features before.
- Highly organized with good follow-through capabilities.
- Project manage stakeholders and execution of projects efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization.
- Proven record of translating and articulating complex concepts into simple and clear messages.
- Detail-oriented with an eye for the creative, ensuring the content is well-written and relays the information to the target audience.
- Results-driven: want to show the impact that you’re driving and are passionate about demonstrating that value to your stakeholders. You’ve also used metrics and analysis to drive informed business decisions.
- Experience using marketing tools in campaign execution and systems integration; Salesforce, Marketo, Jira, CMS and project management tools.