We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the product development roadmap and build a best in class user experience for our customers
Telnyx Technical Product Managers have a track record for driving deeply technical solutions through the use of microservices running in globally distributed cloud environments.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will be required to lead the engineering teams who are responsible for managing and making available large volumes of data to our customers.
This is a multi-faceted role where strong knowledge of software product management is a must; telecommunications product management experience is highly desired. We seek individuals with a strong work ethic, team-oriented personality, and a desire to continually learn and adapt to a rapidly shifting technology landscape.
In This Role You Will:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features based on the principles of the cloud
- Partner closely with our engineering team and UX/UX designers to create use cases and user stories that translate business requirements into system/functional specifications
- Work closely with a development team on developing the product in the role of a Product Owner and SME
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Drive product development on an aggressive timeline with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider organization
- Understand Telnyx’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
You May Be A Fit For This Role If You Have:
- A leader that can work in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to partner closely with Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate large-scale concepts.
- Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment and executing large-scale projects.
- Comfort interfacing with customer and vendors.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunnelling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.