Telnyx is building the global telco of the future. We have deployed an international private software-defined network, with multiple tier-1 interconnects, leveraging all major cloud service providers to deliver a voice and messaging solution with carrier-grade reliability. We sell our services in a totally automated fashion, allowing our users to programmatically scale their voice and messaging on-demand.
In addition to providing service and software in major North American and European markets, we are expanding to Asia and are developing a wireless product that will provide licensed spectrum access to our infrastructure.
Telnyx has ninety employees (75% engineers) between our Chicago, IL office, Dublin, Ireland office and remote team. We have actual revenue traction, meaningful sequential monthly growth, and a massive addressable market.
The Dublin office is our flagship international headquarters which supports a growing staff of engineers in the city centre. We are looking for an Office Administrator to assist our growing Dublin office in everything facilities related. The ideal candidate is an upbeat, organized and energetic individual who is well-versed in the office setting. Ideally, you have 1-3 years of relevant experience with a high attention to detail and the drive to make an office space fun and exciting!
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for office supplies and food/snack inventory, and ordering daily lunch for the team
- Process incoming and outgoing mail & packages
- Tackle general upkeep, organization, presentation and cleanliness of the office, kitchen, meeting rooms, storage areas, etc.
- Coordinate maintenance of corporate housing in Dublin
- Greet guests and direct them while providing a high level of hospitality
- Organize office events such as all-hands meetings, company parties, etc.
What we value
- One or more years of administrative support experience - preferably in a startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Ability to think quickly on your feet; anticipate needs and execute autonomously
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and have a high sense of urgency
- Extreme attention to detail
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion in all business matters
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people or team you support