This position is located in Dublin, Ireland. You must be able to work from our Dublin office. We cannot accept remote candidates for this role.
This is a unique opportunity to join our team and make a difference in a growing, innovative company.
As a Product Support Engineer, you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. You are a problem solver looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment. You have a deep understanding of Telnyx API’s and services we offer.
In This Role You Will:
- Monitor the network to handle any critical alerts in an efficient and timely manner.
- You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
- with our customers, business teams and development teams building upon and applying deep technical knowledge and skills across our product suite at every level
You May Be A Fit For This Role If You Have:
- Strong customer-focus, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to assess problems and explain solutions.
- Continually looking to solve problems
- Understand issues and requirements well in order to provide solutions.
- Outgoing and socially interactive
- A team player looking to assist at any moment and to take the initiative.
- Balancing daily workload
- Multi-tasker who can effectively prioritize work.
- Technical knowledge such as (Networking, IP, NAT, SIP, wireshark, tcp dymp, mergecap, bash commands) all a bonus
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- Catered meals daily (in-house chefs)
- Laundry and Home Cleaning service
- Subsidized Gym Membership and Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Unlimited PTO
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.