This role is based out of our Chicago, IL office. You must be able to work from the Chicago office to be considered for this role.
At Telnyx, we’re building voice, messaging, data and wireless services that facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication. As engineers, we develop globally distributed services that empower developers to create applications capable of real-time communication. We have nearly 100 employees (70% engineers) between our remote team members, Chicago, IL office and Dublin, Ireland office.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings between prospective customers and Account Executives
- Develop sales approaches and pitches that speak to the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and develop professional relationships with prospects
- Document all sales activity in our CRM system (Salesforce) and perform monthly and quarterly forecasting tasks
- Participate in ongoing training and stay up-to-date with new products and services
- Understand Telnyx’s goal and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- 2+ years of sales or marketing experience (SaaS experience a benefit)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust
- Hands-on experience with outbound sales techniques (prospecting, cold calling, emailing, etc.)
- Technical aptitude to quickly assimilate the technical knowledge
- Previous experience telemarketing, cold-calling and setting appointments/closing sales via telephone is preferred.
- Strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and hungry environment
- $45k - $55k OTE
- 0.001% - 0.1% equity
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% match
- Open PTO
- Comprehensive health insurance