This entry level role is based in the Telnyx Chicago office. You must be able to work from the Chicago office to be considered for this role.
- Manage executive scheduling, communication, and travel coordination
- Manage meeting preparation, conference preparation and assist with in-office events
- Work closely with the Legal department to handle all logistics and communications. This includes scheduling meetings, arranging travel, copying, and filing legal documents.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Pitch in with office management responsibilities as an operations team member
- Other duties as assigned by Leadership and General Counsel
- A strict self-imposed obligation to confidentiality
- Tech savvy, comfortable with new software platforms and using tech tooling to support executives
- Experience writing professional, succinct and effective communications
- Proficiency and familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Adobe Acrobat
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to track and manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to act efficiently on last-minute projects
- Pride in doing quality work
- Excellent judgment, discretion, and diplomacy
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Compensation and Perks
Besides a competitive compensation package, we offer our Telnyx team, we like to include an array of perks for our employees to enjoy.
- Professional Development Fund
- Heath and Dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working environment
- Subsidised Gym Membership and Fitness Classes
- Catered meals daily
- Laundry and Home Cleaning service
- Top notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Free MyTaxi
At Telnyx, we’re building voice, messaging, data and wireless services that facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication. Our Chicago Office in River North is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our high-level executives and legal counsel in their efforts to expand Telnyx globally and to effectively provide administrative support across our entire Chicago office.