Telecom customers are accustomed to cumbersome, half-hearted service and snail-paced innovation. We’re building an internet-centric, agile phone company for tomorrow’s communication: fast, clear, contextual conversations untethered from devices and unconstrained by geography.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer.
Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
In this role you will:
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings between prospective customers and Account Executives
- Develop sales approaches and pitches that speak to the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and develop professional relationships with prospects
- Document all sales activity in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Participate in ongoing training and stay up-to-date with new products and services
- Understand Telnyx’s goal and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance.
You May Be Fit For This Role If You have:
- Commercial experience in sales or marketing (SaaS experience a benefit)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust
- Hands-on experience with outbound sales techniques (prospecting, cold calling, emailing, etc.)
- Technical aptitude to quickly assimilate the technical knowledge
- Previous experience telemarketing, cold-calling and setting appointments/closing sales via telephone is preferred.
- Strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and hungry environment
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- ClassPass Monthly Credits - Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Catered meals daily (in-house chefs) – Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Unlimited PTO