As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll work as part of a diverse team of sales professionals, creatives, growth engineers, and product marketers to sell communications services and software into some of the most exciting global companies. You'll be responsible for net new logo acquisition of key Enterprise accounts, mid-size corporates, and some of the fastest growing startups. You’ll be able to sell across all of Telnyx’s products and services to help businesses enhance their communications and solve complex business problems. You will be immersed in the innovative world of international Cloud Communications technologies (Mobile Messaging, Contact Center Software, Call Tracking, SIP Trunking, etc.).
Key to this role is your ability to articulate value, inspire and sell the Telnyx vision for democratizing access to software-driven communications. You will articulate the business value of the solution to executives and technical product leaders. In addition to the excellent solution sales skills, the Enterprise Account Executive should possess application development, implementation or IT knowledge in combination with exceptional customer management experience at the C-level.
You will be managing a funnel of qualified leads from an inbound funnel in addition to hunting for new business through active prospecting. You will prepare quotations and negotiate terms of an agreement with new customers and always be closing. You are familiar with using Salesforce and other sales/marketing tools to prepare pipeline activity and monthly forecast reports, aiming to meet or exceed targets. This role is ideal for candidates who are hunters, enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding sales goals through strong collaboration with customers and internal stakeholders.
In This Role You Will:
- Sell communications products to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress them through the sales cycle and provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
- Establish a track record of selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K ARR.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of Telnyx’s products and services.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals.
You May Be A Fit For This Role If You Have:
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
- 2+ years of selling experience in enterprise consumption-based software platforms, SaaS, or telecommunications.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Success selling to leading customers that trust and respect you.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Possess a hunter mentality. You are relentless in achieving sales targets, pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Ability to sell C-Level and across Product Development and IT.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options.
- Heath and Dental.
- Retirement & Pension Plans.
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements.
- Professional Development Fund.
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds.
- Unlimited PTO.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.