This role is based out of our Dublin, Ireland office. No remote candidates will be considered for this role.
As a Product Operations Specialist, you'll work in a fast-paced environment as part of a diverse team of sales professionals, creatives, engineers, and product marketers to manage the most critical point in the onboarding process: number porting.
You'll be responsible to build out international product operations and educate customers and colleagues on international number porting and best practices, manage critical number porting projects, improve current functionality and processes, and handle escalations gracefully. You'll consistently remain available and responsive, and ensure that the product operations function operates at optimum efficiency.
- Be responsible for number porting and provisioning, one of the most important processes in telecommunications, as it is often the first impression given to a new potential customer
- Work using advanced Microsoft Excel and basic SQL
- Develop and manage personnel analytics and reporting, and present insights regularly
- Work in conjunction with carriers, vendors and regulatory teams to ensure SLAs and compliance needs are met
- Become a Porting SME and work cross-functionally with Product Engineers and the Growth teams to ensure that internal and external product is improved and scaled in line with growth
- Maintain an elite attention to detail and open communication internally and externally
- Create, implement and iterate on new processes
What we value:
- Be able to extract key results and metrics, identify patterns, and advise on a strategy
- You are a technical and process focused person who loves to build operations that benefit the company
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong follow-through on all projects and proven ability to bring projects to timely completion.
- Gritty, hard-work and career focused. You love working in a tough and dynamic environment and strive from learning new things
- Competitive pay, employer-paid pension, stock options, and killer benefits.
- Daily healthy lunch supplied and a fully stocked kitchen
- Easy transportation and commuter benefits. Located in the city center and soon relocating to a new state-of-the-art high-rise building with panoramic views of Grand Canal Dock and surrounding areas
- Laundry service, gym reimbursement, and cool office vibe