This position is located in Chicago, IL. To be considered for this role, you must be able to work out of our Chicago, IL office.
Joining Our Team
At Telnyx, we’re working to globally democratize access to real-time communications over the internet. We’re building a future where voice, messaging, and wireless services can act as building blocks to facilitate high-fidelity, secure, and modern modes of communication.
No matter where you're based, or which team you work on, you’ll be part of a group of people working together to build solutions to mission-critical problems and a company that values the very best ideas. People rely on our products to communicate daily, which means they rely on us to build things with a high degree of resiliency and reliability.
As a Customer Success Manager at Telnyx, you'll work in a fast-paced environment as part of a diverse team of sales professionals, creatives, engineers, and product marketers to manage and grow customers that are some of the most exciting and forward-thinking global companies. You'll be responsible for maintaining and growing monthly revenue for Telnyx's highest-valued customers. You’ll build and maintain strong relationships, consistently remain available and responsive, and proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. The two key metrics you’ll be evaluated on are the growth of your book of business and retaining individual accounts. Additionally, you will work to maintain a high NPS and CSAT, generate online reviews, case studies and referrals within your customer base.
In this role, you will:
- Develop strong relationships with key individuals, work with customers to establish critical goals and KPIs, and aid customers in achieving their business objectives
- Maintain and grow a book of business through proactive outreach, anticipating customer needs and concerns, and a data-driven, analytical, problem-solving mindset
- Demonstrate and promote product adoption as a means to upsell new features and increase usage of the Telnyx platform
- Remain available and responsive to maximize customer satisfaction by addressing inquiries, technical demands, and following through on specified timelines
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary parties
- Build and maintain strategic customer account plans, lead Executive Business Reviews, and negotiate renewals
- Consistently generate buzz around Telnyx’s solutions through online reviews, case studies, testimonials, and community discussion
What we value:
- Grit and resourcefulness, going the extra mile for our customers and our team.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- An aptitude for quality, value-add work, but you’re never above any task
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Self-starter with intellectual curiosity and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Analytical thinking - analyze, synthesize, and apply information to solve problems swiftly while weighing all pros and cons and understanding downstream effects of decisions
- Living with integrity, transparency, and erring on the side of action
- 4+ years of Customer Success experience in enterprise consumption-based software platforms, SaaS, or telecommunications.
- Competitive pay, 401(k) match, stock options, and killer benefits.
- Free food. Angela and Paul, our in-house chefs, cook up breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the daily.
- Easy transportation and commuter benefits. Located in the heart of River North and right off of the brown line, you basically can’t miss us.
- Laundry service, gym reimbursement, and open PTO.
Telnyx is building the global telco of the future. We have deployed an international private software-defined network, with multiple tier-1 interconnects, leveraging all major cloud service providers to deliver a voice and messaging solution with carrier-grade reliability. We sell our services in a totally automated fashion, allowing our users to programmatically scale their voice and messaging on-demand. In addition to providing service and software in major North American and European markets, we are expanding to Asia and are developing a wireless product that will provide licensed spectrum access to our infrastructure. Telnyx has seventy employees (75% engineers) between our Chicago, IL office, Dublin, Ireland office and remote team. We have actual revenue traction, meaningful sequential monthly growth, and a massive addressable market.