This position is a 3 month fixed term contract of 30-40 hours per week
As the Operations Assistant, you’ll be a member of the Operations team in our Dublin office. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, smart, friendly and looking for a new challenge on a daily basis. This person will be well organized and have the ability to task-switch easily.
- Day-to-day administrative and operations for the Dublin office
- Operational Logistics: receiving, distributing, shipping, ordering
- Manage and improve storage and supply organization
- Own and manage the office catering, supplies, snacks, and beverages inventory
- Asset management: responsible for managing the inventory of IT equipment
- Work alongside the Operations and Construction teams to assist on their ongoing projects
- Comfort with completing physical tasks at times. Moving desks for example.
- The mentality of 'work smart', not 'work hard' - a person always looking to close the gap on inefficiencies
- Pro-active, service-oriented and an internal sense of urgency
- Superb organizational and time-management skills; possess a sense of prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and ever-evolving environment
- Competency in Gmail and Google Suite
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
- A willingness to take on new tasks or challenges with little guidance; someone who can creatively problem solve
At Telnyx, we're building voice, messaging, data and wireless services that facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication. We are headquartered in the River North neighborhood of Chicago and we are in the process of expanding our office space.