This role will be based in our Dublin office. No remote candidates will be considered for this role.
The Marketing Technical Writer will be a central part of the Growth and Product teams at Telnyx. You’ll work to translate technical details about the Telnyx platform into business value for potential clients. You’ll work closely with developers and product managers to understand the inner workings of our communications software and with the marketing and sales teams to present that information to potential clients. Your writing will highlight how our solutions can solve client problems and improve their business, and you’ll effectively differentiate our product from others on the market. You’ll work primarily to populate the Telnyx Resource Center, writing blog posts, white papers, industry guides and thought leadership articles. Other duties will include content creation for email marketing, events, additional products and solutions pages, managing Telnyx’s API and support documentation and working with marketing to build marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will:
- Research the telecom and IP communications industry, technical details and distinctions of communications technology and the capabilities of Telnyx products in particular.
- Work to craft the messaging, framing, and modes of delivery for our product information that will resonate with a niche, technically-savvy, and knowledgeable audience.
- Shape communications that situate Telnyx as a thought leader and high tech alternative to the telecom industry.
- Grow our business by developing a reading audience and substantiating our brand authority.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers and internal experts on industry regulations.
What we value:
- Strong communication skills (visual, written, etc.). You can distill and synthesize complex concepts to develop compelling narratives and framing for white papers, proposals, presentations, industry guides, original research and thought leadership.
- Experience writing in technical or software-related industries (especially telecom).
- Experience interviewing and working with engineers, developers, product managers and other busy, technical team members.
- Other experience in branding, marketing, and/or design. You grasp the nuance of customer motivations and needs.
- A collaborative mindset. You thrive in situations with many different people and many different points of view. You're as comfortable with planning and vision-setting as you are with supporting projects led by others. You're open to new ideas and not afraid to learn from failure.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.